Sat, February 24, 2024
11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Retro Computer Museum, Leicester
Hello fellow geeks! Our away missions are back! Trips out as a group to explore new places! First up is the Leicester Retro Computer Museum
Join us as we check out a hidden gem right here in Leicester, The Retro Computer Museum! This is no look and learn museum… you get to actually play the games arcade, and VR machines!
The museum say it’s best if we buy tickets on the day to benefit from any group rates but if you want a ticket in advance see their website for details. ((an Eventbrite ticket does not count as entry to the museum. Ours are just to confirm numbers))
Cost: Adults £8.50 (group rate confirmed on the day)
Location: RCM House (Unit Q), Troon Way Business Centre, Humberstone Lane, Leicester, LE4 9HA
Travel: Everyone to meet at the museum for 11am (late arrivals will need their own ticket)
- If you plan to drive and have spare seats please let others know
- Bus options include 21 from Haymarket or the 4 with an 11 minute walk (and you can use our Facebook and Discord to find fellow bus travellers)
Please book an Eventbrite ticket or let the captain know if you plan to attend, again these do NOT give access to the museum, they are just for number checking.
- Eventbrite tickets NOT required, but helps keep count of how many are joining us. Access code SBLGEEKS.
- Tickets available: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/starbase-leicester-away-mission-to-the-retro-computer-museum-tbc-tickets-812535895737
- Please only attend if you feel well your usual
- You’re welcome to bring sanitizer/wear masks
- We will be taking contact details for covid secureness
If you’ve any questions let the captain know firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important details:
- Over 18’s only as part of StarBase Leicester but this is a public venue that welcomes children too.